There are only FIVE days left before we shut down the Label Planet office for Christmas, which means you have FIVE days left to place a last minute order for Christmas labels.
This post contains all of the answers to the FAQs that we receive every year around Christmas as a guide to placing a last minute order of self adhesive labels from Label Planet.
When are you open this week?9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Can I still order blank labels for delivery BEFORE Christmas?Yes, depending on:
- The product and quantity of blank labels you are ordering
- The delivery address for your order of self adhesive labels
- The shipping options available for your order of sticky labels
Why does it matter what product and quantity I need?ORDERS OF 500+ SHEETS: these items are despatched same day via carrier (up to 3pm) where stock is available; standard paper labels are kept in stock, while other materials and adhesives are made to order – at this time of year, the demand for self adhesive labels means that our lead times increase to 7+ working days, which means we cannot manufacture and despatch these items for delivery before Christmas.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM TO CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
ORDERS OF 200-475 SHEETS: orders are despatched same day (up to 4pm) via carrier (next day service for UK mainland and 2 day service for Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, and Islands With UK Postcodes).
ORDERS OF LESS THAN 200 SHEETS: orders are despatched same day (up to 4:30pm) via Royal Mail’s first class post as standard. Royal Mail do NOT guarantee first class items will be delivered next day and this service is likely to see delays at this time of year, which is why we recommend upgrading to a special delivery service.
What special delivery options are available?Medium and large orders are despatched via next working day carrier service as standard (2 day for non-UK mainland), although we do have timed delivery services available (e.g. pre-10:30 delivery, pre-12 delivery etc) – contact our Customer Service Team by phone to find out more.
Small orders are despatched by Royal Mail’s first class service as standard; we STRONGLY recommend upgrading to Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed service (next day delivery by 1pm). The shipping fee depends on the quantity of blank labels being ordered and you can upgrade online (after you have entered your delivery details) or by phone.
We also have a pre-9am delivery service and a Saturday delivery service for small orders; please phone our Customer Service Team to request either of these options.
Why does my delivery address matter?Deliveries to Northern Ireland (large orders only), Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, and the Channel Islands tend to take (at least) a day extra compared to delivery to the UK mainland. Medium and large orders (200+ sheets) are sent via 2 day carrier service, while small orders being delivered to Ireland are sent via Royal Mail’s International Standard service.
So what are your last despatch dates?WEDNESDAY - Last orders for:
- Delivery to Northern Ireland (200+ sheets), Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, and the Channel Islands – UP TO 3PM.
- Small orders being delivered to UK mainland & Northern Ireland via STANDARD delivery (Royal Mail’s first class service) – we cannot guarantee that these items will definitely arrive before Christmas – UP TO 4:30PM.
- Large and medium orders (200+ sheets) being delivered to UK mainland via carrier service – UP TO 3PM (large orders) / 4PM (medium orders).
- Small orders being delivered to UK mainland and Northern Ireland via SPECIAL delivery (Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed service) – UP TO 4:30PM.
- Small orders (less than 200 sheets) being delivered to UK mainland via SPECIAL SATURDAY delivery (Royal Mail’s Saturday Delivery Guaranteed service) – UP TO 4:30PM.
Will you stop accepting orders before Christmas?NO; but if your items are out of stock OR you order after our last despatch dates your self adhesive labels will NOT arrive before Christmas.
Orders despatched via Royal Mail’s first class service that don’t arrive before Christmas will usually be delivered in the days after Christmas when service in your area resumes. Medium and large orders will be despatched via carrier when we re-open in the new year.
How do I get in touch with you?Email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01270 668076.
What happens if I place an order after you close for Christmas?Nothing – until we reopen at 9am on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
Please note: we are more than happy for customers to email us with questions and queries over the Christmas Holidays but we will NOT answer any enquiries until the office reopens in January - when we will do our best to answer as quickly as we possibly can.