Tomorrow is the last day of our current commission year, which means that in the next few weeks our fundraising partners will receive their commission cheques to add to their ongoing fundraising projects. If you are one of these schools or PTAs and you decide that you’d like to see if you can beat this year’s earnings next year then we highly recommend taking a look at our Commission Booster Plan.
This Booster Plan is based on feedback from our existing fundraising partners, our experience of running a commission scheme (which has been going now for over 12 years), and from our own research into how well (or not) our partners have done after joining our scheme.
We’ve aimed to create a fundraising scheme that gives schools and PTAs a really easy way to support their fundraising projects with minimal time and effort required to run the scheme; our Booster Plan provides schools with a few simple (and completely free) ways that they can quickly and easily promote awareness of the scheme and boost the amount of commission that they receive.
6 Small Things That Make A Huge Difference:
- Schools/PTAs with an individual who is willing to spend a little time promoting the scheme to parents often find that a little passion goes a long way and inspires a much better response from parents – and helps to keep your Fundraising Efforts that extra bit more organised!
- Add one of our posters to your PTA or school noticeboard as a reminder to parents; they can take a photo of the poster on their phone, which means they’ll have all the information they need to place an order (along with your fundraising number) whenever they decide they need some name labels.
a link to our site on your school or PTA website; this makes it quick
and easy for parents to reach our site (which makes it more likely that
they’ll take the time to order) AND you can create a link that will
automatically fill in your fundraising number on any order placed by
following that link (so if parents forget to do it, their order will
still count towards your commission total – you’ll also qualify for our
higher rate of commission at 30%).
You may also want to use this link to promote the benefits of ordering name labels to parents; for example, they will be raising money for the school AND buying a product that will help to prevent them (and you) from having to deal with the problem of lost property.
- Send parent leaflets home with a
covering letter from the school or PTA – again, you can use this letter
to promote ALL of the benefits of buying and using name labels, perhaps
with some additional details about the projects that will be supported
by the commission you earn from our fundraising scheme.
Alternatively, you may wish to send out an email or text message to let parents know about the scheme.
- Rally support amongst the school and PTA; we have a PowerPoint presentation on our website that you can use to explain to interested parties how the scheme works.
- Organise your fundraising efforts by making a check list of what you are going to do to promote the scheme along with a note of what needs doing when and by whom.
- Free parent leaflets & labels to distribute to parents so that they know how to order and what fundraising number they need to use.
- Free poster for your PTA or office notice board.
- Free Stikins ® name labels as prizes for events such as Christmas or Summer fairs.
- Free Fundraising Guide with tips and advice for getting the most out of our fundraising scheme.
- Free example parent letters (or emails) to boost the numbers of parents who order name labels.
- A fundraising portal on our site that allows you to keep track of how much commission you’ve earned so far.
- The opportunity to double your commission from 15% to 30% simply by adding a link to your school or PTA website.